Monday, July 14, 2008

Welcome to Wyoming Money Talk

Welcome to the Wyoming Money Talk blog. This blog is an opportunity for me to share my thoughts on personal financial management and hopefully help you to wade through the information/mis-information that is on the web regarding this topic. I will do my absolute best to keep this blog updated with pertinent information. This is my first shot at blogging, so please bear with me as I start this process.

For my first blog I will share a bit about me. I'll do my best to keep it short and sweet so I can get to the good stuff on money management. As you can see by looking at my profile, my name is Julie and I am an educator for the University of Wyoming Cooperative Extension Service in the area of Community Development Education. I started in this position on September 5, 2007.

I am really excited about working for the University, especially the College of Agriculture since I am an alumni from the college. In 1997 I graduated from the University of Wyoming, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics with a Master of Science in Agricultural Economics with an emphasis in Community Development. After graduating from UW I moved to Sheridan, Wyoming and worked in Economic Development for a number of years.

Okay, that is enough about me for now. Please feel free to comment on this post and tell me a bit about you.

Julie

No comments: